Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 
Belle and Sebastian

I'll probably end up doing this on a daily basis, or at least it'd be best if I start out that way. For all you Funny Little Frogs out there, I'll upload some Belle and Sebastian stuff in the coming few weeks. Anyways, regarding The Life Pursuit, I'll be honest, I'm not crazy about it, but I do like it. I've absolutely loved every single album they have thus far released, with the exception of Storytelling which I don't own. Undoubtedly, The Life Pursuit's a fun album, and admittedly I haven't given many listens to it yet. So far though, the only songs on the new album that have really grabbed me are the single "Funny Little Frog" (which happens to contain some other rather good songs, I'll upload it too) and the song "The Blues Are Still Blue". Even though at the moment I'm not too keen on The Life Pursuit, I'm sure it will grow on me. Sorry about my ranting, I get like this whenever I discuss Belle and Sebastian, who happen to be the runner-up in my favorite bands list. (Yes, I have a list.) If you really were wondering, my all-time favorite band is the Silver Jews. You might have heard of their side project, Pavement, even though they're nowhere close to the Jews. HA.

Anyways, back to Belle and Sebastian:
This is just a compilation of covers I put together

All the covers were received via the now increasingly defunct blog Revolution in the Head.

I'll be back tomorrow with more hopefully.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?