Monday, February 20, 2006

 
Hello, I'm Sean. Yeah, so I guess I've decided to start a music blog. Watch out, I might get really into this on account of the fact that I have no life.

By the way, the name is just totally random. It just sounded cool.

And for my first blog, I'll post an EP (or a single, I'm not sure) by one of my favorite bands.

Architecture in Helsinki-Do The Whirlwind

For those of you that haven't used Rapidshare before, just click the free option and follow the direction. Then to get the individual songs from the rar file, just right click on the rar and choose Extract Files. You have to download WinRar though if you don't already have it which you can do here.

Comments:
good luck, kid
 
Anal rapage man... Anal rapage.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?