Monday, February 27, 2006

 
News at Serial Slingshot:

My older sister, Kira, a sophmore at American Univeristy in DC, is now helping me out with my blog, because I'm too busy with high school and all to run my blog to the efficiency I want it to be at. So she'll be contributing, mainly with posting mp3's and reviewing them, while I'll still posting the majority of the full albums with a short description. I'll resume the bulk of the reporting in the summer when I have more time, but for now, with track starting, I just can't manage the blog as well as I'd like to.

I however will attempt to update it (nearly) everyday with new mp3's and at least one new album posted on Rapidshare, so I suggest you to keep coming back for new albums and songs.

I'm hoping Kira will post her first mp3's tonight with a short review. If not, I'll be back later with some more mp3's.

-Sean

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?