Saturday, February 25, 2006

 
Other Places

Matt at You Aint No Picasso posted one of the best blog ideas I've seen in a while today called Nonsense Syllables". I love how he included Suburban Kids With Biblical Names.

I Guess I'm Floating is another top-notch mp3 blog, check them out if you haven't already.

Mocking Music is another one of the best blogs around. In particular, I love how on the bottom it says "Everything on this page is copyright whomever we stole it from."

Modern Music has posted some seriously great albums recently. These including the new Bonnie "Prince" Billy collaboration, plus BPB and Matt Sweeney's Superwolf of last year, and the Acid House Kings' pop hit "Sing Along With the Acid House Kings."

If you haven't been to RegnYouth, what on Earth are you doing at my blog? Get over there! (You can stay if you want.)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?