Saturday, March 25, 2006

 
The Beach Boys - Sounds of Summer: The Very Best of the Beach Boys

Even though I guess I can't consider this is a real album since it's a greatest hits and all, it's one of the favorite cd's I have. Whenever I go out for a ride in the car, this is the first cd I pick. The Beach Boys are one of the best bands ever, and this compilation just encaptures some of their great hits throughout their career, totalling 30 songs and 76 minutes of sheer pop brilliance. Seriously, if you don't like the Beach Boys, I hate you. My favorite song on this by them are umm...all of them! Ha, but seriously, "God Only Knows" is one of my all-time favorite songs, and all of these songs are just awesome for lack of a better desciption. I mean come on, it travels from "California Girls" to "Barbara Ann" to "Heroes and Villains." What more can I say, it's the f***ing Beach Boys!

Download (It's over 100 MB hence Megaupload.)

Buy it here.


Be back later, I've got stuff to do today though like watching some movies.
-Sean

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?