Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 
Belle and Sebastian - "Tigermilk"

I know what you're wondering. How many Belle and Sebastian posts am I going to have? Well, I just don't know. I'll probably post one a week. I can't help it.

Whenever I am down, I immediately pop in Belle and Sebastian's debut album "Tigermilk". "The State I Am In" is my all-time favorite song, unquestionably too I think. It's just my theme song. Anyways, the first three songs are just amazing, and then it carries on with such ditties as "My Wandering Days Are Over" and "Mary Jo" to conclude it. Oh wow, I just called songs ditties. Arrghhh, I need to leave my house more. It's easily in my top 10 favorite albums ever, but I'm not sure if I prefer it over their sophomore effort "If You're Feeling Sinister."

Either way, it's phenomenal. If you're into that kind of stuff. Seriously, if you say you like Belle and Sebastian and haven't heard this album, you might just love them after you hear this.

10 songs. Just over 40 minutes. Good stuff.

Drink in some Tigermilk


Buy it here.


I have guitar lessons. I suck though. Whatever, it's kind of fun I guess. Be back with one more album later I think.

-Sean

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?