Monday, March 20, 2006

 
Bright Eyes - A Christmas Album

Hey sorry, I just got home at 8 tonight because I had my first track practice today (which was hell) and then I went to see V for Vendetta which was actually pretty sweet, even ignoring the fact that Natalie Portman's my future wife.

Anyways, on to Bright Eyes:

Well, it's too bad, I had always though Conor Oberst was a Jew. I joke. The rendition of "White Christmas", with the girl singing it, is probably the best song on this album of classic Christmas songs performed by Conor Oberst and co. The cd's pretty interesting, and will most likely be a good listen around Christmas time. I like Christmas tunes, I'll admit it and since I'm a fan of Bright Eyes, I was inclined to like this album. Bright Eyes does a pretty good job in performing these songs too, it's something to check out. Conor Oberst does an excellent version of "Blue Christmas" by the way, which is one of my favorite Bright Eyes songs.

11 songs, 32 minutes

A good pickup for Bright Eyes Fans, or christmas enthusiasts too:
Download

Conor Oberst is rich enough, but here's the link to buy it if you want to.

I'll try to get in another post(s) tomorrow.

-Sean

Comments:
I hate to break it to you, Sean, but Natalie and I are already engaged. A wonderful Massachusetts wedding it will be.

I kid.



But seriously.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?