Friday, March 10, 2006

 
Built to Spill - There's Nothing Wrong With Love

Built to Spill in its sweet little indie pop days. I'm posting this in anticipation of their new album, due out sometime this year. I'm a pretty big Built to Spill fan, so I obviously love this album, even though I think their personal best is "Keep it Like a Secret".

Just the emotional voice of Doug Martsch makes this album great, plus the cute little hooks. Probably my favoriteBuilt to Spill song "The Source" is the highlight of this album in my opinion.
12 songs, runs roughly about 46 minutes. Contains some stellar songs, such as "Car", "Stab", "Reasons", "the Big Dipper', "Twin Falls", etc.

Oh God, now that I just listened to this album trying to review it, I cannot wait for the new album.

Rating: 4 1/2 out of 5

Built to Spill Was Built to Kill


You can buy it here.


Ring Dance tonight! Wish me luck! God, I sound like such a girl. Whatever. I hope it goes well.

Be back tomorrow with the info and new music.

-Sean

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?