Sunday, March 19, 2006

 
Danielson - Ships (ADV)

Danielson, no longer part of the famile I guess, are releasing this album May 6th on Sounds Familyre Records. I haven't formed a solid opinion on it yet, but some songs are definitely awesome, such as probably the best song "Cast It At The Setting Sail." How could yuo not love the wailing childish voice of Daniel Smith. Tell me your opinion on it, but so far after a few listens, I can definitely say I enjoy it. I don't know if it's a "Five Stars and Two Thumbs Up" (which happens to be great closer to the album), but it's worth a listen for sure.

11 songs, 42 minutes

**Link removed as request by Secretly Canadian Records. I urge you to go out and buy it, it's truly a great album.**

I'm in a pretty bad mood today, my computer pretty much broke and track starts tomorrow, so I'm not gonna be able to update as much, but I'll try and you still have Giselle and Emily to make posts.

-Sean

Comments:
thanks a lot!
 
I am in love with the sound of Danielson and his family, I can't decide wether his voice sounds insane or genious (or both)
thanks for posting !

good luck with your computerproblems
maybe sit in the sun today instead of behind the computer ? Here in Amsterdam the spring started
 
hey thanks for this and all you've done for us at child star.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?