Wednesday, March 15, 2006

 
Elliot Smith - Roman Candle


First of all, I'd like to thank Giselle for cluing all our readers in on how big of a loser I am. But seriously, thanks, I'm wearing that t-shirt tomorrow, it's so sweet. It says "How many digits can you count?" and then has like 500 on the back. Whatever, pi's cool, okay, now to music.

Elliot Smith's stunning debut after his band Heatmiser broke up.

The only reason I'm posting this is that I feel bad for not posting anything today yet, but I have to finish up a research paper and technically, I'm not supposed to be on here and my brother's being a complete asshole, but Chris, I don't want to go into it, but this post literally took me less than 3 minutes to do. So anyways, I'll do the rest of the review later, but it contains 9 songs, all worth hearing if you're a fan of Elliot Smith.

Roman Candle (Return to Rapidshare)


Buy it here.

-Sean

Comments:
Anytime, Sean. Anytime.

Roman Candle is an excellent album. Is it your favorite by Elliott Smith?
 
Such a beautiful album! Although it's no competition to his self titled release or Either/Or.
- Matt (Oh No!)
 
As a whole, I'd definitely agree with you on Either/Or as my personal favorite... Though "Needle in the Hay" off of XO will always remain my favorite Elliott Smith song of all time.
 
Needle In The Hay is off Elliott Smith. Good song.
- Matt
 
Oops! That's right. I have both XO and his self-titled album on my computer right now... Easily confused by a scattered-brain like me! Thanks for the correction, Matt.
 
i find megashare better because i can download consecutively.
 
You've got some great stuff here. I already put the link to your blog up on my site. If you don't mind could you put mine up on yours. I just started it up and it would be a big help. http://childstar.blogsome.com

peace and respect,
alex
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?