Tuesday, March 21, 2006

 
The Fall - This Nation's Saving Grace

Arguably the best album released by the classic post-punk The Fall, This Nation's Saving Grace is a listen. And repeated listening most likely.

L.A.'s probably my favorite song, or maybe Cruiser's Creek which is another rocking song that will hopefully get you shaking your head or something of the sorts.

Really, what more can I say, it's hard to critique a band with such esteem as The Fall, so I guess you're just have to listen for yourself. This album doesn't have a lot of standout tracks, but it's just so consistently good.

16 songs, 65 minutes

What You Need

Buy it here.

I just got home from track practice and now I'm off to the doctor's so I'll be back tomorrow or later maybe, but I need a new good proxy if any of you know of any reliable ones that won't mess with my computer.

-Sean

Comments:
The Fall rules !
thanks for sharing !
 
Definitely the best of the mid-period Fall albums and probably a good a place to start as any. Now go out and buy Fall Heads Roll!
 
HOW ABOUT BEND SINISTER AND THE INFOTAINMENT SCAN? THESE ARE TWO CLASSIC ALBUMS FROM THE FALL.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?