Sunday, March 26, 2006

 
gregoRy and the hawk - Boats and Birds EP

Comprised of two members, Meredith and Mike, gregoRy and the hawk have recently been gaining more attention and a larger fan base. They were even a Myspace featured artist a while ago! Ha. This acoustic band from New York has released one EP so far which has been met with wide critical acclaim. This EP has 8 songs including the underground hit "Boats and Birds." With their mellow folk songs, tinged with this untangible emotion and honesty, gregoRy and the hawk will capture your heart and make you demand for more.

My favorite might be the song "In Fact" with lyrics like:

"Step 1: Light me on fire.
Step 2: Walk clean away.
I won't burn long, and evidence of your done wrong
will be gone in seconds I swear."

For now, you can't buy their songs anywhere else, except they're going to make them available on-line soon. Well, I beat them to it!

8 songs, 23 minutes:

If you be my star, I'll be your sky


Be back sometime tomorrow or later. Enjoy.
-Sean

Comments:
here's a good fan site for gregory and the hawk
 
T_T
deleted
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?