Sunday, March 12, 2006

 
Hello there everyone, this is Giselle here to help out my friend Sean with this blogging business. I think it's a great concept. Okay then, onto the music.

All the way from Australia, I bring you The Lucksmiths with their "First Tape". They've been spitting out folk-pop goodness for over a decade. Their lyrics are full of humor and a certain wisdom, and will undoubtedly leave you with a smile on your face! The brisk, fun melodies the they produce will have you dancing. To top this off, their Australian accents will have you charmed, if not swooning (I've found myself attached to the latter).

To recap, this trio's "First Tape" (literally self-released released as a cassette in '93) brings you 11 songs over 23 minutes that will have you:
Indeed, a worthy download
and
An even worthier purchase

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?