Tuesday, March 28, 2006

 
I've been dealing with some issues of morality regarding this blog. Is what I'm doing stealing? I'm not sure. I'm also not sure if I'm going to continue with this blog but you still have Giselle and Emily to run the blog if they decide to continue. I'm going to have to decide within this next week. By the way, I put up ads on my site a few days ago and I've made a whopping 30 cents so far. Ha, I'm not trying to be mean, but come on, clicking on them once a day isn't that hard. I'll still love you if you don't though. I'll post an album today because that's why you're probably all reading this.

Red House Painters - Ocean Beach

I think it's their best, and something I can say with confidence is that "Summer Dress" is the best song Mark Kozelek has made. I have neither the time nor spirit to make a proper review for this album, but hey I enjoy it. You probably will too if you're into that kind of mellow rock. Let me know if you think I should continue with the blog in the comments section to help me make my decision.

-Sean

Comments:
YOUR GOING TO JAIL!
 
hey other anonymous -

it's spelled you're
as in the tense " you are "
your is in the possesive tense

as in -

your grammar sucks

and p.s.

*you're an asshat

--

and slingshotters -

keep on keepin' on.
just don't throw anything up then.
keep it yousendit if you feel guilty

or members only or something.

yes.
 
you've gotten me into some good stuff...on what you decide, i wish you good luck.

i'll be posting my top ten albums (soon) over at harvey's, included are: summerteeth, tigermilk, aeorplane over the sea [you posted jittery joe's], 69 love songs, and tallahassee [you put up ghana and zopilote].

...i've found a good ground with your taste...which was helpful in finding albums outside of those i knew about, such as hefner and orange juice (i'm going to check out gregory and the hawk right now).

oh...and thanks for linking to me.
 
Well i'd love for you to carry on, most of the music that has appeared here is my kind of music. Oh and Gregory and the Hawk is purdy.
 
To me this is just like tape trading in my days, nothing wrong with it when you download it for yourself. If I like the cd a lot I still go out and buy it. This helps me a lot in not buying cd's for a whole lot of money that aren't worth it!
You have to figure it out for yourself though! Thanx anyway for sharing.
 
PLEASE CONTINUE. IT'S NOT STEALING, IT'S S-H-A-R-I-N-G!!! OH, AND PLEASE MORE INDIEPOP LIKE PIPAS/MELODY UNIT/EDSON/MY FAVORITE/ETC...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?