Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 
The Light Footwork - One State Two State

I'm in a pretty great mood. I got a date to the Ring Dance! Score yo. I was kind of expecting a different reaction, more of an "Oh my God! I'd love to go with you!" rather than the "Sure" I received. Whatever, I'm happy.

Anyways, I like this band. A lot. Everyone does. You will too. Their debut album "One State Two State" is 35 minutes of sheer pop joy, alternating between a male and female singer quite effectively.

Listen and you'll be in a state of joy

God, my humor is getting more and more pathetic.

Whatever, it's a really good pop album.

I heard they were somehow connected to one of my favorite bands Beulah, maybe some members of Beulah are in this band now? I don't know if there's any truth in that though.

I love Beulah. I'm gonna post about them soon.

You can buy it here.

Oh yeah, we had CAPT testing begin today and it's ridiculously easy. I'm happy about that too.

Alright, I'm gonna go off and enjoy my moment. Maybe I'll be back later, but probably not.

-Sean

Comments:
thanks, great blog
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?