Sunday, March 12, 2006

 
Love - Forever Changes

The greatest f***ing album ever made. Period. I can't do this album justice writing about it, so just download it and listen for yourself, or even better, go out and buy it if you haven't already.

This edition includes 7 bonus tracks, 3 non-album songs that are awesome, but the other 4 are just different versions of songs on the album, pretty interesting. I actually like the alternate "You Set the Scene" better than the original I think, because of the screaming/singing/rapping at the end. This album was probably the smartest purchase I've ever made. Except I really like my coat. Eh whatever, Forever Changes is amazing.

Forever Changes. Love is love.


Buy it here.

I have to go to my cousin's house tonight for her birthday so this'll be the last post of the day. But rest assured, this is by far the best album I've posted yet, and probably ever will.
-Sean

Comments:
Hmm after posting this album it's surely all downhill ;) I agree with you it's such a good album. I like the way this blog is headed, I will definitely be looking in every day!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?