Friday, March 17, 2006

 
The Owls - Our Hopes and Dreams

About a year ago, I downloaded this song called "Air" by the Owls, and I immediately became obsessed. It was one of the greatest songs I had ever heard. So anyways, I had pretty high hopes for this album containing "Air", and I have to admit, even though the rest of the album doesn't really even approach the greatness of "Air", I was anything but disappointed. The album's full of pop sweetness, alternating between male and female vocals. Not a bad song, it has its upbeat songs like the infectious "Do Ya?" or the duet "Baby Boy" and then its more mellow songs like "Drop Me A Line". Piano and guitar together is always a good thing.

Note: This is not the emo offshoot of the band Cap'n Jazz, this band's just a great pop band from Minnesota.

Only 8 songs, about 25 minutes, DEFINITELY worth the download at only 29.3 MB.


Your hopes and dreams in Our Hopes and Dreams


Buy it here.


Be back sometime tomorrow hopefully.
-Sean

Comments:
i love the owls so so much!
 
this is a fantastic album.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?