Friday, March 24, 2006

 

The Pipettes



The Pipettes - Judy
The Pipettes - Your Kisses Are Wasted On Me
The Pipettes - School Uniform
The Pipettes - In the Bleak Midwinter

This band makes me so happy. Like honestly, how could you not love a bunch of girls singing a parody about KFC and god, did you see the picture?

All of these are just singles, I don't think they've come out with a full length yet, but it's something to look forward to. Judy contains three songs, the title track being a three-minute song about a girl named Judy filled with a certain teenage angst hopefulness. Yes, very hard to predict that one. But it's followed by my personal favorite Pipettes song (they only have like 10 anyways, right?) "It Hurts to See You Dance So Well", but sadly it only last a minute long. It's such a happy dance song that I cannot help smiling wildly and banging my head. Yes, I bang my head to the Pipettes. I'm sitting in a chair, okay? It's not like I could break dance. Ha whatever, I'm sorry for getting mad at you. God I'm lame.

It Hurts To See You Dance So Well Judy at KFC.

The second rar file is just one song, "Your Kisses Are Wasted On Me", the new song from the band, but it's definitely another great pop song from the band.

Your Kisses Are Wasted On Me

Preorder Your Kiss Are Wasted On Me here.

The single School Uniform also features the same song "It Hurts To See You Dance So Well" as Judyd did, but the other song on this single is absolutely worth it. "I Like A Boy In Uniform (School Uniform)" is just another pop song, this one about liking a boy in uniform, and then finding out that he also likes boys in uniforms. Ha.

School Uniform


The single "In the Bleak Midwinter" doesn't have great recording, but it's still pretty good. However, it's probably my least favorite of these four.

In the Bleak Midwinter

4 singles today, not bad I guess. I'm looking forward to this weekend. No running! I have to wake up early again tomorrow to tutor kids. It's not that bad though. I'm gonna go have pizza now. Be back later I hope.

-Sean

Comments:
Yay! Pipettes! I love that you put all of these up to download all at once, but with all four on Rapidshare, it'll take half a day to download them because of the waiting period in between downloads. Might I suggest mixing it up between Rapidshare and Megaupload next time? Or just using Megaupload, which is faster and lets you download files back-to-back? Thanks, and keep up the great work! I read you every day. :)
 
Might I suggest, Anonymous, that you consider getting a paid Rapidshare account? It's cheap as chips, after all.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?