Saturday, March 11, 2006

 
Q and Not U - No Kill Beep Beep

The debut album from this now broken-up band from Dischord Records. While I prefer Different Damage, which I promise to post in the next few weeks, I also really like this album. It's just agressive, high energy indie-emo-punk rock.

This review was taken from Amazon:

"Hotness, Five Stars, October 17, 2004
Reviewer: M. C Wright "bro status: approved" (Rexburg, ID United States) - See all my reviews

Dude I am diggin' this album man, it is enjoyable. It makes me want to fold like a notebook. I am definatly sure that these boys are bawdy bawdy, real rawdy."


Kill Me in My Favorite Clothes


Buy it here.


I'm not really sure how the Ring Dance went last night. I mean, I had a pretty good time, but I'm not sure if my date did. Whatever, I'll try not to worry about it. I even studied MTV to learn how to dance. It didn't really work.

Be back soon with another post I hope. I still need some help running this blog though, all the people interested haven't contacted me again.
-Sean

Comments:
Thanks a bunch for this one. I've been searching long, maybe even hard over the past few days. I was just feening for some Q not U and BANG - here it is. You read my mind and now I am forever grateful. Thanks again, keep working your magic you magican you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?