Thursday, March 09, 2006

 
Thunderbirds Are Now! - Justamustache

This band from Frenchkiss records seems perfect for a sweet dance party scene. Seriously, look for them to be playing during a party on the OC sometime this season. I could particularly see "Eat This City." It probably already has. Anyways, the lead singer sounds like a girl, and it's really sweet. I could definitely see this becoming one of my most listened to bands. Hopefully it will become yours too. The girlish vocals of the lead singer are pretty amusing, and gives the band an original sound.

I just woke up. I fell asleep listening to Beulah for a few hours so click here for Pitchfork's review. (8.0, pretty good)


Eat This Album (Not Literally)


You can buy it here.

Sorry I didn't get a lot done today, I fell asleep as I already told you. Plus today was just one of those days you know. And I should get hopefully at least 1 post tomorrow, but I doubt any more because I have the Ring Dance to attend. Wish me luck!

-Sean

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?