Monday, March 27, 2006

 
Voxtrot - Mothers, Sisters, Daughters, & Wives

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's my review.

But seriously, this is the new EP they're going to be releasing on April 4th so I guess it's an advance copy. Like their last EP "Raised By Wolves", this one has 5 songs, which out of the title song and "Soft and Warm" both make my heart jump. Actually all of the songs have thier perfect moments if you know what I mean. To sum up this EP, I'd just say that Voxtrot sounds less like the Smiths on this one and more along the lines of Belle & Sebastian and Beulah, at least on the songs "Four Long Days" and "Soft & Warm".

5 songs, 18 minutes:

Link removed as request by the band so go out and buy it!

It's just as good as their previous EP "Raised By Wolves" in my opinion, if not better.

Link removed, again, I importune you to go out and support Voxtrot by buying their albums.


Buy either of the EPs here at Voxtrot's website.

Anyways I should be back later hopefully.
-Sean

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?