Saturday, April 01, 2006

 
Exit Clov - Saskwatch EP

A D.C. band that make my head float with thier celestial vocals, smooth electronics, and all-around great music. Out of the 5 songs, I cannot even narrow down my favorite song to 3. They're just so all good, especially the amazing song "Hits #1". Anyways, listening to this EP made my day.

That was my attempt at describing this band, but they do it best at their Myspace here, where they have two tracks available for download by the way.

"Out of the madness of DC comes trademark beat-driven Exit Clov tunes of revolution, ennui and societal idiocy -- smart music for kids of the next century. Glossing sweet indie pop vocals over vitriolic bass, drum and guitar grooves, the combo introduces an exclusive sound that keeps an edge on dark pop, groove and surf rock. But despite the schizophrenia, you won't find Exit Clov straying far from the hot and catchy, delivering antidotes for a generation of music fans who seek songs clever enough to outlast the times"

5 songs, around 25 minutes

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED


Support this awesome DIY band at the website by buying their albums here, they're really cheap too.

Thanks to my sister for sending me that. I'm going over my friend's house, be back later. Click on the ads sometime please, it would be greatly appreciated. If you do, I'll post more music. Also download Firefox from the left sidebar, it's so much better than Internet Explorer.
-Sean

Comments:
Thanks! This is great. I used to be in love with Matt Sesow.
- matt oh no!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?