Tuesday, April 11, 2006

 
Hey, I just got home from my track meet. It's nine o'clock. And I have to go finish about 120 pages of Frankenstein tonight because I have a test tomorrow. It'sactually an awesome book. But anyways, as you may have figured out, I don't actually have time for an actual post, but Indie Surfer Blog posted a few good links in the past two days:

The Appleseed Cast - Most, if not all of their albums including their newest release Peregrine.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Show Your Bones. I haven't listened to this and most likely never will even though I do like that song "Maps", but I thought some people might be interested in this.


Be back tomorrow if I'm still alive.
-Sean

Comments:
You should really give Show Your Bones a chance. I've never been a huge fan of them, but I really really enjoy it. Good luck on the readings!!
- Matt Oh No!
 
I have been listening to Peregrine a lot lately. I really like it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?