Thursday, April 20, 2006

 
HOLY SHIT, PEOPLE!

I suppose I'm a few weeks late with this, but I just found out that Shapes and Sizes was signed to Asthmatic Kitty Recs (Sufjan Stevens, Castanets, etc.), and I am ECSTATIC, to say the least. I first heard them when listening to compilations by Whiskey & Apples Recs a while back, and I was taken aback by their awesome sound. They're releasing a full-length album on July 25th and I can't wait to buy it. You won't be able to wait, either, after you hear the mp3s below:

Island's Gone Bad mp3
Wilderness mp3

I hope everyone is doing well! Take it easy.

-Giselle

Comments:
ok this is kinda random, but i've seen an artist on deviantart.com by the name of giselle, i was wondering if that was u, and that person has this awsm picture of patrick wolf, and i know on the patrick wolf post earlier in this blog that u were the one submitted it..so i was curious, if that, that person and u are one and the same.
 
Although I did have a DeviantArt account at one point, I never posted a picture of Patrick Wolf. Sorry to disappoint!
 
aha, no problem, i was just curious
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?