Friday, April 21, 2006

 
I like Giselle's idea of doing a Spring mix, so yeah, I'm going to steal it hah.

Spring Mix Volume 2 (new and improved)

joke Giselle, I really liked yours

Anyways here's the tracklist:

Bright Eyes and Britt Daniel - Spent on Rainy Days
Blueboy - Favorite Things
Radar Bros. - Open Ocean Sailing (one of my favorite songs ever)
Islands - I Feel Evil (Live)
Dear Nora - Since You Went Away
Michel Polnareff - L'Amour Avec Toi
Franklin Bruno - Thin Weak Smile
Danielson - Cast It At The Setting Sail (my favorite song of this year thus far)
Sweet Teeth - An Appeal
Stereolab - French Disko
Sunset Rubdown - They Took a Vote and Said No (reminds me of my town budget)
The Go! Team - The Ice Storm
The Salteens - Let Go Of Your Bad Days
Aberdeen - Sink or Float
An Albatross - The Revolutionary Politics of Dance (best song ever)
Belle and Sebastian - Funny Little Frog (acoustic)
Leslies - Collins
Maximo Park - Limassol
Mojo Nixon - Girlfriend in a Coma (The Smiths)
Neil Diamond - Longfellow Serenade
Run DMC vs. Tom Petty - Free Adidas (what's a mix without a mashup?)
The Mountain Goats - Color In Your Cheeks
Koufax - Let Us Know
The Modern Lovers - Foggy Notion (unreleased Velvet Underground song)

24 songs, 78 minutes

Listen to it.

Umm...it doesn't have too much to do with the Spring but it's pretty much the best mix ever made.

Sorry for the carelessness on the blog regarding my effort the past few days. It's vacation! I'll try to be more active (if you click the ads).
-Sean

Comments:
Any mix with Neil Diamond is a good mix!


...Just kidding!
 
PS: SWEET ALLITERATION!
No joke this time, I'm really a fan.
 
hell yes neil diamond rules.
 
This mix is amazing! The Run DMC and Tom Petty Mashup is probably the best thing I've ever heard. Also, I really want to hear a studio version of that Islands song. So amazing! I hope it's on their next album.
 
omgosh you're awesome. ok go, baby, ok go!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?