Sunday, April 02, 2006

 
Menomena
I Am The Fun Blame Monster

Take a powerful tenor voice, guitar, piano, organ, sax, drums, and glockenspiels, throw it all into the Deeler (short for the homemade digital looping recorder software), and you have the brilliance that is Menomena. Acclaimed by many as one of the best albums of 2003, it sounds like nothing you’ve ever heard before. “I Am The Fun Blame Monster” takes you from indie electronica and glitch pop all the way to hip-hop.

These guys are absolutely nuts. If you don’t believe me, just go to their website. Even if you do believe me, go to their website.

…Seriously.

9 SONGS OVER FORTY-FOUR MINUTES

Four score seven years to go

I've done it all with none to show


Comments:
haha yeah, their website is AMAZING.

these guys are funny...have you seen the flipbook? so cool.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?