Thursday, April 13, 2006

 
Sad news today. The Indie Connection shut down. Let's take a moment of silence and remember all those good time we had listening to the music on that blog and wish Vincent the best of luck. Some positive news though. I downloaded a good proxy server at school today so maybe now I'll be able to update during school. The school blocked all blogs and pretty much everything else at that.

And now on to music:

They like Luther Vandross and Tool.
They covered the theme song to "Full House."
I still can't help but like the Pop Project.


The Pop Project

I really love the cover of Zumpano, A.C. Newman's old band. The other songs are definitely worth checking out too, they're a rising pop band on Suburban Sprawl. This week's Suburban Sprawl week in case you didn't know. Visit their Myspace (link below) and decide if you like them or not, and decide whether to download the songs I guess because I don't have much more to say. April vacation started today. I'm pretty happy as of right now. I hate to remind you, but can you please try to click the ads every now and then? I'd really appreciate it. I love you all.

Too Late For That
Secondary Players
House of Books
The Only Reason Under the Sun (Zumpano)
Vegetables (Live Beach Boys cover, bad quality)
Holy Fool

Visit their website and their Myspace.

Buy their albums here, most are only $4!!!

Be back tomorrow with a full album post hopefully so no worries, but keep in mind that I'm going to continue posting mp3's too.
-Sean


Comments:
nice post. good stuff here!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?