Tuesday, April 04, 2006

 
Stars - Set Yourself On Fire

Who hasn't posted about this band and this album? Whatever, I'll do it again. This band deserves it. This album's one of my favorites of last year, if you like soft heartwarming pop music, then this is the band you've been waiting for. This Canadian band, with members of Broken Social Scene, will have you belting along lines by the end with their remarkably catchy soongs.

Honestly, this is one of the prettiest albums I've ever heard, especially "One More Night", "Your Ex-Lover Is Dead", "Calendar Girl", "Ageless Beauty, "The First Five Times", and the list goes on. Everyone loves this album and I'm sure you will too if there's the slight chance you haven't heard it yet.


Set Your Ears On Fire With This Blazing Album

**LINK FIXED** I just took one I found on MIR IS HEIR

Sorry about that, I guess I uploaded that one a long time ago or something.


Lame seannyboy.

Buy it here.

I have some bad news for all of you. My hard drive kind of crashed last night, so I'm gonna have to take the blogging at a slower pace. I really love doing this, probably more than anything else except maybe programming, but I just have to slow it down as I'm sure you'll understand. I'll still try to update when I can though. I'll probably be more active during the summer, even though I am going away for like a month to summer programs and vacation, but yeah, not a big change, but still, I thought I'd let you all know.
-Sean

Comments:
The link doesn't work.
 
if you say is't great,can you place it again please.

marcel
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?