Friday, April 14, 2006

 
Thanks for that strong response on the last post, hahaha. It's cool, I'm not mad, it's Good Friday. So for now I'm just gonna post this album that's out of print. It's missing track 4 though, sorry.

Dressy Bessy - Pink Hearts Yellow Moons

Mmm lucky charms. That pretty much sums it up. Ha. It does though. Plus I'm lazy. It's just cute smart pop music. The debut from this Kindercore pop band, and honestly, it's one of the best pop debuts I've ever heard. Like I said before, I'm sadly missing Track 4 but it's worth downloading regardless. I'll try to track the song down, but this was pretty hard to find as it is. My favorite song on this cd by far is "If You Should Try and Kiss Her" which is just an impeccable pop song. Sharing some of the members of the Apples in Stereo, they also share a similar sound. Not a bad pop song on the entire cd. Warning: it's reallly really poppy so you might feel like you've exploded with sugar and bubblegum sweetness, but it's as addicting as sugar also.

Pink Hearts Yellow Moons

Buy it here for $50 on Amazon from a private seller because that will totally support the band, right?

I have some practice SAT thing tomorrow most of tomorrow, and I seriously doubt I'll be in the mood for a post tomorrow but who knows. Click on the ads, every single one helps and once we get to $100, we receive a check so each of us will be able to buy like two cd's or so.
-Sean

Comments:
hm. not to be intrusive, but where in your entry is the link to this album?

cheers. youve been doing a very classy job at collecting rare albums.
 
You can legally purchase all of Dressy Bessy's Albums @ Emusic.com for a monthly fee...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?