Thursday, April 06, 2006

 
Things to Address

This is not a post about music. Sorry, but there are a few things I'd like to address.

One is that we've been getting comment spam recently so we're gonna have a word verification thing to prevent that. Big news, eh?

Another thing is that I wanted to thank those of you that have supported the site by clicking the ads at the top and bottom of the page. Please continue it, it means a whole lot to the continuation of Serial Slingshot.

Also, I strongly urge you to download Firefox with the Google Toolbar. I'm not only sayinf this because it will support our site, but also because Firefox is superior to Internet Explorer in so many ways in my opinion. Well see for yourself please:

Well apparently I can't post Firefox correctly, so please just scroll down and click it and then you can download it.




Ok later.

-Sean

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?