Monday, May 01, 2006

 
As always, I've gotta outdo Giselle so I decided to do another post seeing as she's done two days in a row.

Umm so yeah, what should I post about. Let's see.

Well, whenever I can't think of anything I go back to Belle and Sebastian.

Here are three new songs from the Scottish band on their new single "The Blues Are Still Blue", an excellent track off their new album.

Belle and Sebastian - Mr. Richard
Belle and Sebastian - The Life Pursuit
Belle and Sebastian - Whiskey in the Jar

Sorry for the last two on Savefile. Just follow the directions to the download.

Buy it when it comes out here.

I expect I'll be back if Giselle keeps on trying to show me up. Also, please click the ads every once in a while so we can support not only this site, but our lives. We're starving and this is our only source of income.
-Sean

Comments:
Sean, I only try to show you up because it is the one way to vent my frustration. I'm frustrated, you see, because my bones are calcium depleted.

Malnutrition's a bitch. People should seriously click on the ads.
 
i'm not dead, i swearrr. just swamped with schoolwork.

i will make my return soon, i promise.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?