Thursday, May 25, 2006

 
Giselle and I never post here anymore. We apologize. She doesn't want to get sued, while I just kind of lost my music blogging spark, you know?

Anyways though, The Boy Least Likely To is pretty much one of my favorite bands ever and their debut album "The Best Party Ever" truly is the best party ever. I'm fairly positive it's my favorite album of this millenium so far.

Peanut's World of Music had a post about them few days ago, with a link to their album. Read the post here.

Did I mention I'm seeing them in about two weeks?!!!!!!!!

I'm going to New York with my sister and Giselle if she can come on June 13th to see them. Excitement is an understatement. I've never been to a real show before either. I mean, I've been to some local metal/hardcore shows of my friends, but I don't think that really counts. The day of the show is also the date of my birthday, and I turn 16 so it's pretty sweet. Yeah.

In other news, if you're not The Boy Least Likely To's friend on Myspace, you may not have known that they posted one of their new songs called "Rock Upon A Porch With You" available for download, a B-side on one of their singles. It truly is ridiculous that this song is a B-side single, it sounds like it could be a single by itself. With the usual bells and the addition of a madolin (I think?), it makes for another great pop song by the Brits.

Boy Least Likely To - Rock Upon A Porch With You

Go support the band on their (mostly) US Tour:

May 30 2006 8:00P
plaza club vancouver, BC
May 31 2006 8:00P
chop suey seattle, WA
Jun 1 2006 8:00P
doug fir lounge portland, OR
Jun 2 2006 6:00P
amoeba records san francisco, CA
Jun 2 2006 8:00P
great american music hall san francisco, CA
Jun 3 2006 2:00P
fingerprints records los angeles, CA
Jun 3 2006 8:00P
the roxy los angeles, CA
Jun 6 2006 8:00P
fox theatre boulder, CO
Jun 8 2006 8:00P
varsity theatre minneapolis, MN
Jun 9 2006 8:00P
schubas chicago, IL
Jun 10 2006 8:00P
revival toronto, ON
Jun 11 2006 8:00P
cabaret du musee juste pour rire montreal, QC
Jun 12 2006 8:00P
tt the bears boston, MA
Jun 13 2006 8:00P
knitting factory new york, NY
Jun 24 2006 1:00P
wireless festival, hyde park london

Like always, I'll try to update when I'm able to, or I come across some good music I feel like sharing with you all. I went to New York today. It was nice I guess. NYC's not my favorite, but I enjoyed it. The bus ride home took THREE hours though, it was insane. I'll be back sometime later.
-Sean

Comments:
You're still only going to be like four years younger than I am, no sweat.

Call me about the show. I think I can go. Yesssss!
 
OH SHIT DUDE. I'm there.
 
RAPISTS WELCOME
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?