Sunday, May 07, 2006

 

Here are two pictures of myself. I thought it's kind of weird that a lot of you read me all the time and have no idea what I even look like.








Go here to see the picture of Giselle feeding David Bowie. Also, whoever posted as Anonymous on that picture, Giselle would like to get in contact with you ASAP. E-mail me or leave us a comment and I'll give you her phone number and address.

I took down the link to my Myspace because Giselle made fun of me. And even worse in French!

Leave comments on these pictures I posted so I can totally show up Giselle. Or you can just click my ads.

I'll post some music tomorrow I hope.
-Sean

Comments:
I get it... You're just trying to show off my INCREDIBLE photography.
 
it IS cool to see who gives us the great music. thanks!
 
Your musical taste and physical appearance seem to coincide so well.
 
Yum and SLURRRRRP
 
Giselle is cute.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?