Friday, May 05, 2006

 
HOLY SHIT DUDE!

Camera Obscura - Let's Get Out Of This Country

The new Camera Obscura album. I know you guys are excited. I'm downloading it right now from this great blog CUCKOO IN HARAJUKU but I'll probably let you know what I think of it later. Tell me what you think anyways.

EDIT: I listened to the album and it's really great. While I still prefer Underchievers, it's definitely one of my favorites of the year so far. Merge Records requested forr the link to be taken down so go out and buy it!

Buy it here.

THE NEW TILLY AND THE WALL TOO?

WHAT A DAY!

Tilly and the Wall - Bottom of the Barrels

Oh No! posted thiis today. Go over and check the post out. I've had it for about a month and I really enjoy it. I'm not really sure if I like it more than their debut, but regardless, it's very good if not great. There are still plenty of handclaps and tap dancing, no worries.

Again, for testing purposes ONLY.

Buy it here.

I'm spending my Friday night watching Deal or No Deal and posting new leaked albums. Oh wow. I had a track meet today. I don't really like track. Too much running, you know? I mean, who runs nowadays when we have cars. And bikes. That would be sweet if we had a biking team. It could be like track, except on bikes! Hurdles would be fun, huh? hah I'll try to be back if you click the ads so Gisellle and I can go feed our starving bodies with pommegranates or something. I totally fucked up the spelling on that.
-Sean

Comments:
Daily visitor. Tilly & The Wall & Camera Obscura's new ones are both brilliant. I slightly prefer Bottoms of Barrels more. Keep up the great work.
 
I adore Camera Obscura, and it seems to me like their new album actually surpasses their debut. Thanks for sharing it.
 
loooooove pomegranates
yes yes yes
 
Thanks a lot for the Camera. I still favor "Underachievers", but this new one is no slouch.
 
like your blog. tilly is hot.
 
Thanks for the link.
 
Merge Records just asked me to take down Camera Obscura. Sorry folks.
 
Even if the new album isn't as good as their last, "Lloyd, I'm Ready To Be Heartbroken" is officially my new favorite Camera Obscura song.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?