Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 
I got so excited when I saw Una Piel De Astracan had posted the Pipettes full-length debut due sometime this summer.

It's what I expected, I've listened to it a few times through, and even though I've heard already about half of the songs on the album, I was very satisfied. Give it a listen, it's just catchy girl group power pop.

Link courtesy of Una Piel De Astracan

http://rapidshare.de/files/20605926/the_pipettes_-_2006_-_we_are_the_pipettes.zip.html

I'm sorry I haven't been up to date on this blog. Google Adsense cancelled my account if you hadn't noticed that there are no ads up anymore. I'll try to be back sometime over the weekend. This week is just so bland. Last track meet tomorrow, thank god. Maybe I'll have some more time for the blog, or maybe I'll just get out there and enjoy myself. Either way, I'll be back sometime soon.
-Sean

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?