Wednesday, May 31, 2006

 
A LOT of the Pixies over at Feijao Tropeiro
plus some other good albums you should check out.

Another great blog of mostly classic rock/folk is Floodlit Footprint that you should browse if you haven't before. They've got a great collection of the Faces/Small Faces over there which you can see here.

Giselle's been in NYC the past two days with Chorus. I know, LAME. I've been on a 69 Love Songs rampage recently. What are you guys all enjoying? We'd like to know. As always, I'll be back sometime hopefully in the near future with some more posts.
-Sean

Comments:
The Pipettes, Josh Ritter, and still the new Dresden Dolls.
 
i have been enjoying three cd's lately a lot. first and foremost is white flight, featuring the former male singer of the anniversary, second is the new oakley hall cd, and third is the new the slow break album. Good.
 
Bill Ricchini's album Tonight I Burn Brightly has been in heavy rotation...
 
Thanks to you, I've been listening to I'm From Barcelona constantly as of late. That album is just amazing. They remind me a lot of The Boy Least Likely To, which is a really good thing. If you haven't been to their website, I would hit it up and check out their music videos....they'll definitely put a smile on your face. Other than that, I've been listening to Sufjan's new album a lot since that Spanish blog uploaded it.

Continuously impressed with you and Giselle's taste in music, keep up the good work.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?