Monday, May 22, 2006

 
What's up. How have you all been? Sorry for the lack of posts.

Go visit Una Piel Del Astracan. They're posting more over there a day than I can even come up with. And even if they didn't, I wouldn't be able to since it's all in Spanish.

That was a pretty lame joke. Even though it's written in Spanish, you can get the gist of what they're saying for the most part hopefully if you don't speak Spanish. I take Latin.

I feel like an asshole for just posting the links to these albums, but I just can't help but want to share this music I enjoy so much with you.

I'm From Barcelona's debut full-length and my favorite of this year so far by a longshot. I don't really even know where to begin describing the joy listening to this brings me.

http://rapidshare.de/files/20839852/I_M_FROM_BARCELONA_-_Let_Me_Introduce_My_Friends__2006_-_MP3_160_Kbps__by_Musicanarias.rar.html

The new hyped Danielson album. And well deserving of it I might add. One of the top albums of the year so far for sure.

http://rapidshare.de/files/20723122/Danielson_-_Ships.rar.html

The long awaited new Shearwater full-length. Honestly, I prefer Winged Life, but this one probably just needs some time to get used to I think. Some great songs on it though.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GMOC6ADA

Now that I feel like a total thief, I'm going to go watch Deal or No Deal. Oh Yeah!

I'll be back sometime hopefully. I'm reading Angels and Demons and I can't put it down. I actually might like it better than the Da Vinci Code.
-Sean
-Sean

Comments:
Dude! They have the new Sufjan Stevens album out! Thanks for pointing this site out, I never would have found it otherwise... I already have "Ships" and "Gulag Orkestar" (which is great, too, by the way...)
 
I especially like the "Susanna Hoffs y Matthew Sweet" album of covers. They do a great "Sunday Morning".
 
I don't know about Ships, actually. I like some songs a lot, like Cast It At The Setting Sail, but as a whole it's a bit too psych for me right now. I don't know, maybe it will grow on me.
 
Mil gracias desde Una Piel de Astracan...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?