Sunday, June 18, 2006

 
Okkervil River - Down the River of Golden Dreams

Thanks to Emily for uploading this!

I haven't had much time to listen to it yet, but "It Ends With Fall" is definitely up there for one of the best songs they've ever written. The rest of it is just the emotional and pretty music you'd expect from Will Sheff and Okkervil River. It's just so passionate and honest that you cannot connect to it, and added in with the great lyrics and instrumentation and whatnot, it makes for a consistent album that at worst borders on good/very good. I really have to listen to it more though.

I'M STILL IN SCHOOL. As is Giselle. And it's been like 90 the past few days and I had to mow the lawn today. I like mowing the lawn though. It's really soothing and I'm unbelievable at it. As I was saying though, I have two more days of finals and I can hardly wait to get out.

11 songs, 46 minutes

Buy it here.

If you want to test it out, then here.

Yo I got a bunch of Frog Eyes that I got for my birthday so I might upload those soon. Otherwise, I'll be back soon enough as always.
-Sean

Comments:
hey sean i was looking through the archives, and this is who you remind me of

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g292/monpetitbijou/lucaD.jpg

Anyway happy (late) birthday. Sweet 16! lol
 
please, don't use mega - they banned russian ips.
no possibility to be downloaded...
 
appreciating your attn, i'd recommend filefactory - no time limits + very high speed...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?