Saturday, June 03, 2006

 
Other places

Some very good albums that I've dug up in some archives.

The Royal Tenenbaums Soundtrack Via Oh Comely
Half-Handed Cloud - Halos and Lassos Via Oh No!
TV on the Radio - Return to Cookie Mountain via Oh No!
Built to Spill - You In Reverse via The Indie Connection
Eux Autres - Hell Is Eux Autres via Regnyouth
Bonnie "Prince" Billy and Tortoise - The Brave and the Bold again via Oh No!
Sambassadeur - Coastal Affairs EP Via The Sad Pandas

Hope you enjoy these all. They're all worth buying which you can do either at Amazon or at the bands' websites if you look. I do not have the energy to post all the links to where you can buy them, but trust me, they're worth the purchase, or you can just see for yourself by downloading it first. I have to go take SAT's. Fun stuff. I'll be back later with another post hopefully.
-Sean

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?