Thursday, July 06, 2006

 
Alright, I dub today Favorites Day. I've been meaning to do this for a while but I never got around to it. If you haven't heard these songs, seen these movies, or read these books, I strongly recommend you do so:

FAVORITE SONGS

The Mae Shi - You Can't Do That To An Axe
American Analog Set - Born On the Cusp
Yo La Tengo - Today Is The Day

FAVORITE MOVIES

Cidade de Deus (City of God)
True Romance
North by Northwest

FAVORITE BOOKS

Candide by Voltaire
A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
The Canterbury Tales by Chaucer

I was just kidding about the Canterbury Tales.

I'll be back soon with hopefully some actual albums uploaded for you all.
-Sean

Comments:
I was going to quit the blog if you were serious about Chaucer.
 
City of God is an amazing movie.

I love foreign flicks, and the acting in that is sooo good. They asked locals there to act and they are all unprofessional, and they did soo freakin good.

I'd highly highly recommend Innocent Voices if you liked that movie.
 
north by northwest.
classic.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?