Thursday, July 06, 2006

 
Hey, as you could tell from the last post, we added a new member, Spencer, so that's good news. Anyways, I don't know if any of you fans of the Thermals, but you should be, and they posted a song from their new album "The Blood, The Body, The Machine", their third album due out on Sub Pop Records August 22. It's kind of different from their previous stuff, but just as good in my opinion. So download it, along with the other songs on their myspace. To see the list of tour dates, go to their Myspace listed below.

The Thermals - A Pillar of Salt

The Thermals on Myspace

I was going to add do a different post, but then I noticed the Thermals had the new song up so I thought I'd just let you know, so I'll do the other post later today probably. Till then friends.
-Sean

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?