Wednesday, July 05, 2006

 
Hey everyone, My name is Spencer.

I'm new to the blog but I'll try and make you as happy as I can with some beautiful music. You can check out my profile for more information on me.

I'd like to start off with two of my favorite summer albums, considering it is summer.


Suburban Kids With Biblical Names released their first full length LP, #3, after two EP's (#1 and #2), in 2005. This Swedish band certainly is one of the happiest, fun bands I've listened to in awhile. Their poppy, quirky melodies and lyrics make them my most recent favorite twee pop bands. I would give them my highest recommendation, even if you just listen to Rent A Wreck (my favorite song) I guarantee you'll be hooked.
12 songs; 35:18 minutes long

Download.
Support the band and buy here.

Sufjan Stevens pretty much speaks for himself. He is an amazing artist and this album blows me away, that's how grand he is. He released Illinois in 2005 keeping much the same style as his previous releases. Sufjan's folk pop style is so beautiful in itself, but combined with his radiant voice his songs make me melt. A must have for everybody.
22 songs;74:35 minutes long.



Download.
Support the band and buy it here.


Peace & Love,
Spencer.


Comments:
AHHH YES. SKWBN IS LOVE!
hello spencer.
 
Hey there Spencer, welcome to the team! Illinoise is definitely in my top five albums ever. Top-shelf.
 
hey guys, thanks a lot!

I love everything!

yes indeed, SKWBN is most def love and so is sufjan. <3
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?